Monday, July 30, 2012

7 29 12 Palmer AK

Started our Sunday out very leisurely.  I cooked !!!  Rick and I had bacon, eggs and toast this morning.  He finished watching a dvd and I just fooled around on the computer. Decided to go on a venture.  Along the way we stopped at a pull out that was very picturesque.




 We went for a trip to the "Musk Ox Farm".  These animals are back from the ice age and are next to extinction.  They are being raised on a farm.  The tour was very interesting in how the personalities of these animals emerge.  We really enjoyed the tour. The tour guide seemed very knowledgeable about the musk ox.






We then stopped and got some bug and tar remover for the truck and 5th wheel.  Rick was so good today I treated him to Dairy Queen and his foot long chili cheese dog !!  Of course, I didn't suffer myself...I had the mushroom swiss burger !  Rick worked on getting the tar and bugs off the truck and of course I played with the computer.  We then went to Walmart and home to cook dinner.  While I was cooking the lasagna and garlic bread Rick went back to get something at Walmart and came back and said I had been a good girl today too so......he bought me a lemon meringue pie !!  You will never believe this.....We ate dinner at 8:30 and I was to full to have any pie afterwards.  Fell asleep watching tv and went to bed at 10:30 and NEVER ate any pie !  Unbelievable. huh ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment